Scriptures on Physical Conditions of the Earth In the Millennium:
-“In the beginning of the seventh thousand years…the Lord God [will] sanctify the earth” (D&C 77:12).
– The mountains and valleys will be made smooth (D&C 133:22)
– The land will all be brought into one continent, “like as it was in the days before it was divided” (D&C 133:23-24)
-“The earth shall be transfigured” (D&C 63:20-21)
-“The earth will be renewed and receive it’s paradicical glory” (A of F 1:10), becoming like the Garden of Eden (Ezek. 36:35). Like the Garden of Eden, the earth will be devoid of thorns and thistles (Gen. 3:18).
– Earth will rest for a thousand years (Moses 7:64)
– The enmity between animals will cease (Isa. 11:6, 8; D&C 101:26)
– The enmity between animals and man will cease (Isa. 11:6, 8; D&C 101:26)
-The curse between the serpent and the seed of the woman will be removed (Gen. 3:15; Isa. 11:8)
-Man’s perfect dominion over the animals will be restored (Gen. 1:28; Isa. 11:6)
-People will enjoy the fruits of their labors (Isa. 65:21-23; D&C 101:101)
-Time will be no longer (D&C 84:100; 88:110)